- email us at carolinamechdotcom at gmail.com
Made in USA
- All CNC products sold by Carolina Mech are proudly Made in USA. We do not just design a product here and have it made overseas. Carolina Mech is hands on throughout the entire production process right here in the United States.
- Generally no returns, some exchanges are possible on a case by case basis.
- Unprocessed orders can be cancelled for a 5% cancellation fee in order to cover payment processing fees.
- A group buy or a preorder involves money being collected up front by us, then a bulk order is placed. Timelines can vary and we will do our best to keep the customer updated throughout the group buy process. There may be variances in the final product due to the use of outside vendors for finishing (anodizing/cerakoting/coating).
- When you order a custom keyboard or other cnc product in a group buy, you acknowledge that there may possibly be some variances in machining, finishing, and anodization, some flaws may be visible.
- Please do not combine in-stock items with Group Buy products.
- A-Stock units may have small internal blemishes/marks/scratches that cannot be seen when the keyboard is assembled. Group buy participants are guaranteed to have an A-stock unit. Additional faint machine marks/lines can possibly be visible due to finishing process.
- B-Stock units may have visible blemishes/marks/scratches/dings that are visible on the outside or inside of the keyboard. B-stock will be sold after the group buy units are all distributed, and may have varying degrees of minimal cosmetic quality flaws that do not effect the function of the product.
- Domestic shipping is handled with USPS and UPS. We try and process orders every day, orders placed on the weekend will be shipped in within 2 business days. Shipping rates come directly from the shipper and we do not have control over them.
- Keyboard kits will be shipped via UPS or DHL. Customs declarations are made at full face value.